Our Services

Express Entry


Express Entry has three categories.

  1. Federal Skilled Worker Program

  2. Federal Skilled Trades Program

  3. Canadian Experience Class

1. Federal Skilled Worker Program


Skilled work experience must be:

  •  National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B

  •  At least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total within the last 10 years


You must have:

  • Language test score must be CLB 7 or higher

  • A certificate, diploma or degree from high school or post-secondary institution

  • Ducational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you have foreign education

  • Proof of funds (unless you have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or are allowed to legally work in Canada)

  • A plan to live outside of Quebec

  • At least 67 points out of 100 (points are calculated based on age, education, work experience, language test, whether you have a valid job offer and adaptability)

2. Federal Skilled Trades Program


You must have:

  • Minimum language test score (CLB 5 for Speaking and listening, CLB 4 for Reading and writing)

  • At least 2 years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the 5 years before you apply

  • Valid full-time job offer for at least 1 year or certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority

  • Proof of funds (unless you have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or are allowed to legally work in Canada) 

  • A plan to live outside of Quebec

Work experience must be one of the following:

  • Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades

  • Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades

  • Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production

  • Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators

  • Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks

  • Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers

3. Canadian Experience Class


You must have:

  • At least 1 year of skilled work experience in NOC 0, A or B in Canada, in the last 3 years before they apply

  • Minimum language test score (CLB 7 for NOC 0 or A occupations, CLB 5 for NOC B occupations)

  • A plan to live outside of Quebec


Family Sponsorship

If you live with your spouse/common-law partner in Canada, there are 2 options.

  1. Apply under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. In this case, you can also apply for an open work permit and work in Canada while you wait for your PR process.

  2. Apply under Family Class. In this case, you must maintain your temporary resident status (e.g. visitor, student or worker) in Canada while you wait for your PR process.


If you live outside Canada, you apply under Family Class.


Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Each province and territory (except Quebec) has its own programs.

If you are nominated by one of the provinces/territories, you can apply for permanent residency.

You must live in the province/territory that nominated you after you become a permanent resident.



Home Child Care Provider Pilot (NOC 4411)
Home Support Worker Pilot (NOC 4412)



  • Have a genuine and valid job offer

  • Are able to do the job

  • Have minimum language skill of CLB 5

  • Must have a completed post-secondary education credential of at least 1 year in Canada.

    • If you don’t have a Canadian education credential, you need to get your foreign education credential assessed to show that it’s equal to a completed Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least 1 year.

  • Plan to live outside of Quebec


Atlantic Immigration Pilot

You must receive a job offer from a designated employer in Atlantic Canada (Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick) to participate in the pilot and there are three programs. 

  1. Atlantic International Graduate Program

  2. Atlantic High-skilled Program

  3. Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program

This program will end in December 2021.


Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot

You must have a genuine job offer to work in one of the participating communities.

You need to find out the requirements by visiting community's website you would like to apply.


Canadian Citizenship


You must:

  • Be a permanent resident

  • Have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years

  • Have filed your taxes, if you need to

  • Pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada

  • Prove your language skills


PR Card Renewal

You need a PR card to enter Canada as a permanent resident.

If your card has expired or will expire in less than 9 months, you can apply for a PR card.


To keep your permanent resident status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last 5 years.

If you work full-time outside Canada for a Canadian business or organization, or the Canadian federal, provincial or territorial government, or you travel with your spouse or common-law partner who is a Canadian citizen, your time outside of Canada may count toward your permanent resident status.